Environmental Science Learning Outcomes, BS Programs
Upon completion of the Environmental Science BA and BS Programs, students will be able to:
- Students will be able to apply the scientific method and design appropriate experiments to answer environmental science questions.
- Students will understand the contributions of laboratory, field, and survey data collection and analysis for approaching environmental science problems.
- Students will be able to analyze and critique environmental questions across multiple natural and social science perspectives and research approaches.
- Students will demonstrate analytical and quantitative proficiencies to analyze environmental and/or social science data.
- Students will understand the system interactions and feedbacks between human activities and social institutions and the natural environment.
- Students will be experienced in communicating their learnings both in writing, visually, and orally, and for specific and general audiences.